Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Time to get real

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!HOARDERS WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


My first entry shall be about the one thing that has engulfed and taken over my life for the past 20 years, Hording! I'm not a hoarder , thank what ever being may be up there looking down upon us in some way maybe influencing our small little lives, but my father and mother are. I grew up in a home consumed by clutter, chaos and stupid stuff. After 20 years of collecting the crap has finally taken over and is beginning to fight back! I'm writing about this because there isn't a person in my world who can actually understand or relate to the overwhelming soul crushing impact this disorder has caused for not only myself but also my sister, nor do they understand the daily battle we must endure just to stay alive. It is for this reason I've decided to speak my mind no matter how jumbled and at times random my thoughts may be.

I've let some people in to my world of crap but have yet to really explain what it is i'm facing thanks to my parents dissorder. In two months my dad could be thrown in jail and my house could be ceased by the town which would leave me and my family homeless and well frankly dead! I QUIT! I've tried to see a bright side but when your only means of support is an ailing sister and the two people who caused the problem in the first place, bright sides tend to dissapear into the ether only to be seen by people who don't have to move 5 boxes of miscelanious tools and bottle caps just to get to the cabbinet for a bottle of ranch dressing. (Ranch dressing, swiss cheese, Bacon and vitamin waters are like crack to me)

Recently steps have been taken to improve our situation but after years of being surrounded by this dysfuction i find myself broken and seriously damaged emotionally and physically. ( piles of crap falling on you tends to hurt haha) I now need to find a way to make peace with my resentment of a lost childhood of stability and normalcy and find a way to move on to the next stage of MY LIFE, not my family's. I'm going to use this blog as a means to face and disscus every issue my family and i run into along the tedious and tramaltious journey we've been taking all in the hopes of reaching our final destionation HEALEDVILLE USA.

I just wish i had a GPS to tell me how to get there lol

1 comment: